Trainee Bookkeeper – Pontypool
Salary subject to NMW
Seamount Business Services Limited is a family run accountancy practice based in Pontypool and they are looking for a part-time (22.5 hours per week) Trainee Bookkeeper to join their team. This is an entry level position ideally suited to someone looking to start a career in Accountancy. The position involves processing clients’ receipts and invoices on to a Bookkeeping package, liaising with clients, processing small payrolls and some basic administration.
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Hard working attitude and willingness to learn
- IT Skills, experience using MS Office an advantage
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Opportunity to gain a professional qualification and for internal promotion
- On-site parking and café
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an immediate start.